Copyright 2019 © Cabot Guns All rights Reserved
IN THE WORLD OF MODERN DESIGN, IT IS SAID THAT A DESIGNER’S JOB IS NOT COMPLETE WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO ADD, BUT INSTEAD, WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TAKE AWAY.
It was this timeless ideal that helped to drive our passion and lead to the creation of our newest, most distinctly unique 1911 ever, The Icon.
Meticulously transformed entirely from block stainless steel, The Icon captures the essence of artful simplicity with a modern, monolithic design that beautifully embodies the past, present and future of 1911, all in one elegant gun. Each masterfully crafted to be unlike any other firearm, constructed to our highest standards, and available in both full size and carry size.
Options and Accessories:
None, it’s perfect and we’re not changing a damn thing!
Current Delivery Time: 9 Months
- Cabot’s Tribute to Modern Art
- Available Chambered in .45 ACP or 9 mm
- Cabot Frame and Slide Crafted from USA Sourced 416 Stainless Billet Steel with components constructed to Aerospace Standards Tolerances
- 5 in. NM Grade Barrel With Reverse Crown (Gov’t) or
4.25 in. NM Grade Barrel with Reverse Crown (Commander)
- Cabot Icon Racking Button
- Countersunk and Recessed Slide Stop Notch
- Aluminum Icon Trigger
- Cabot Idiot Scratch Proof Slide Stop
- Lowered and Flared Ejection Port
- Flat Top Slide
- Cabot’s Unique Rhombus Cut Front Strap Checkering
- Cabot Main Spring Housing with 24 Lpi Rhombus Cut Checkering
- Cabot RH Thumb Safety
- Beveled Magwell
- Cabot Beaver Tail Grip Safety
- Cabot Stainless Steel Monochrome Grips
- Cabot Barrel Bushing
- Cabot Full-Length Guide Rod
- Engraved Star at Front of Guide Rod (Govt Only)
- Front Sight – Reverse dovetail style – No Dot
- Cabot ACW Fixed Rear Sight
- Two 8 Round Cabot Magazines
- Black Box Case (Made in Italy)
To place an order, select your pistol options below. On checkout you will be given the option to pay in full OR place a $500 deposit to begin your build. Once we receive your deposit, we will confirm your options and start your Cabot.