Copyright 2019 © Cabot Guns All rights Reserved
The Gentlemen's Carry
For the discerning enthusiast, no collection of precision firearms is quite complete without the quintessential carry. Yet certainly, no ordinary carry will do. That’s why we’re proud to introduce The Gentleman’s Carry with full-cycle technology.
A meticulously crafted pistol steeped in our long-standing tradition of creating the finest, most luxurious firearms the world has ever seen. From its checkered walnut grip adorned with the unmistakable Cabot Medallion, to its elegant, all-black matte finish, our Gentleman’s Carry achieves the perfect balance of classic beauty and modern design in a precision 1911 carry for today’s modern gentleman.
Constructed from a foundation of USA Sourced Billet 416 Stainless Steel and featuring a Bobtail Cut Frame, tritium front and rear sights, a hand polished feed ramp, and a 4.25 inch flushed and recessed crowned barrel with Cabot barrel bushing, this masterfully crafted carry gun with full-cycle technology provides the benefits of a full-size pistol in a small, beautifully created package.
Current Delivery Time: 2-6 Months
The Gentlemen's Carry
- Available in .45 ACP or 9mm
- All Black Finish or Stainless Steel
- Cabot Frame and Slide Constructed from USA Sourced Billet 416 Stainless Steel
- CNC Machining, EDM Wire, EDM Sink, CNC Surface Grinding
- Full-Cycle Technology Construction
- 4.25 in. Barrel, Flush and Recessed Crowned
- Hand Polished Feed Ramp
- Cabot Black Diamond 13 Degree Slide Serrations
- Carry Cut Slide Top Slide Serrations
- Recessed Slide Stop Notch
- Cabot Idiot Scratch Proof Slide Stop
- Black Aluminum TriStar Trigger
- Rhombus Cut Front Strap Checkering 24 Lpi
- Rhombus Cut Checkered Main Spring Housing
- RH Thumb Safety
- Bobtail Cut Frame
- Beaver Tail Grip Safety
- Walnut Grips – Checkered with Cabot Medallion
- Front Sight – Reverse Dovetail – Tritium
- Rear Sight – Warren Style U Notch – Tritium
- Two 8 Round Cabot Magazines
To place an order, select your pistol options below. On checkout you will be given the option to pay in full OR place a $500 deposit to begin your build. Once we receive your deposit, we will confirm your options and start your Cabot.