Copyright 2019 © Cabot Guns All rights Reserved
The Ultimate Bedside 1911
Pinnacle. Apex. Apogee. Ultimate. Words used to describe the very best of things. At Cabot Guns, we don’t take the claim of being best lightly. And so, when we bestow the mantle of “Ultimate” to one of our creations, you can rest assured that you’re receiving only the very best.
Cabot’s Ultimate Bedside Tactical 1911 moves in to dominate a niche role. Where other pistols focus on being your ideal daily carry, range, or competition – the Ultimate Bedside sets out to first and foremost be the best at one thing, protecting you in the black of night. It’ll excel no matter where it’s taken; but true to its nocturnal appearance it rules the darkness. Your daily protection is vitally important, and so too is the choice of tool which stands ready beside you through the night.
Immediately noticeable, without even laying hand on the Bedside, is its exclusive ladder-patterned slide. Hearkening back to the folded iron-steel Damascus manufacturing style of medieval blacksmiths, the Ultimate Bedside incorporates a more modern, tougher iteration of a time-tested process. Far in advance of the stock ever being selected to become a Cabot Gun, countless hours of careful labor and hundreds of years of research and innovation have been poured into its creation. Dark, sleek, powerful – The Cabot Ultimate Bedside stands watch over you and those you love.
Complementing the slide is a frame of American 416 Stainless Steel – finished in a state-of-the-art black PVD. The frame to slide fit is Cabot-perfect in every way – so too in its subdued hues cooperating to free the shooter from vision-distorting reflection. Rhombus cut checking on the front strap and main spring housing, combined with the positive tactile engagement of Cabot’s Fibonacci G-10 grips give the Bedside a palm-to-frame feel that’s sure not to slip. A radiused precision-fit aluminum TriStar trigger fits perfectly the pad of the human finger, enabling a smooth and consistent trigger pull. Knowing that low or no-light situations are those in which the Bedside thrive, a beveled magazine well has been incorporated to ease and speed the process of reloading. A single-sided-safety, slide stop and magazine release – all formed of strong and reliable billet steel complete the sleek yet firm interface between man and tool.
With the Bedside, Cabot and you own the night. The pistol features our in-house constructed frame-integrated accessory rail. Its addition brings the option for a tactical light to turn day to the night when you need it most. This combination of technology and practicality leaves nothing to be desired in framing your perfect sight picture.
Current Delivery Time: 9 Months
The Ultimate Bedside 1911
- Modern 1911 styling
- Available in .45 ACP or 9 mm
- Damasteel Stainless Steel Damascus Slide
- 416 Stainless Steel Finished Black
- Cabot Durable Proprietary High-Contrast Damascus Finish
- Proprietary Hardening
- Matte Finish
- 5 in. Stainless Steel Match Grade Barrel, Hand-Fit, Crown Cut, Flush Fit
- Polished Feed Ramp
- Cabot Trinity Stripes Rear Slide Serrations
- Top Slide Serrations
- Lowered and Flared Ejection Port
- Cabot Aluminum Tristar Trigger
- Rhombus Cut Front Strap Checkering 24 LPI
- Rhombus Checkered Billet Made Main Spring Housing
- Cabot Billet Machined Perfect Fit Ejector
- Cabot Billet One Piece Full Length Guide Rod
- Billet Thumb Safety
- Billet – Idiot Scratch Proof – Slide Stop
- Billet Magazine Release
- Billet Beaver Tail Grip Safety
- Cabot Billet Constructed Barrel Bushing
- Cabot Reverse Dovetail Front Sight – White Dot or Optional Gold Dot or Tritium
- Low Mount Fixed Rear Sight, Black or Optional Tritium Bar
- Optional Low Mount Adjustable Rear Sight, Black or Tritium Bar
- Beveled Magazine Well
- Fibonacci G-10 Grips, G-10 Tactile or Optional Ebony Fibonacci
- Two 8 Round Magazines
- Cabot Bushing Wrench and Gun Lock
Overall Length: 8.62″
Sight Radius 6.515 in.
Barrel Data: Match Grade 1:16″ L.H. Twist, 6 grooves
Accuracy Guarantee Better Than: 1.5″ at 25 yards
To place an order, select your pistol options below. On checkout you will be given the option to pay in full OR place a $2000 deposit to begin your build. Once we receive your deposit, we will confirm your options and start your Cabot.