Copyright 2019 © Cabot Guns All rights Reserved
The Ladder Deluxe
The Cabot Gun’s Damascus Ladder Deluxe is the perfect intertwining of grit and sensuality – inspiring widened eyes, a quickened heart and immediate carnal reaction of raw desire. It’s confidence embodied in art, a culmination of collaborative effort between tradition and the cutting-edge.
Unique to the supremely elegant Damascus steel slide is a sculptural texture which is as much an aesthetic addition as it is a deliberate consideration of combining form and function. Cabot has developed a super-etching technique, which when applied to the Damascus Ladder Deluxe’s slide turns the entire top-half of the pistol into a tactile surface, providing a true and sure hold while racking a round into battery and running the gun.
Designed in-house by Cabot’s very own Mastersmith Rob Schauland, a custom-made extended rear sight complements our unique reverse dovetail at the slide’s forward end. The Damascus Ladder Deluxe’s extra-long sight radius, running the entire length of the slide, assures the shooter precision-grade aiming and rock-solid reliability.
There are three primary interfaces between shooter and weapon; the front and rear straps and the surface of the trigger itself. Attention to subtly in these areas is one of the defining characteristics of a Cabot Gun. The straps of the Damascus Ladder Deluxe each feature our 24 line-per-inch Rhombus Checkering. The flat-faced all-business trigger has been hand-serrated to ensure a steady and repeatable pull. Coupled together, these features are what inspires the inexplicable confidence one feels as this pistol comes on target.
Available standard with Sonoran Desert Ironwood grips.
Current Delivery Time: 4-8 Months
The Damascus Ladder Deluxe
- Modern 1911 styling
- Available in .45 ACP or 9 mm
- Cabot Slide Crafted From Stainless Steel Damasteel Damascus
- Proprietary Hardening
- Matte Finish
- 5in. Stainless Steel Match Grade Barrel, Hand-Fit, Crown Cut, Flush Fit
- Polished Feed Ramp
- Cabot Racing Stripes Rear Slide Serrations
- Lowered and Flared Ejection Port
- Cabot Aluminum Flat Trigger
- Rhombus Cut Front Strap Checkering 24 LPI
- Rhombus Checkered Billet Made Main Spring Housing
- Cabot Billet Precision Machined Perfect Fit Ejector
- Cabot Billet One Piece Full Length Guide Rod
- Billet Thumb Safety
- Billet – Idiot Scratch Proof – Slide Stop
- Billet Magazine Release
- Billet Beaver Tail Grip Safety
- Cabot Billet Constructed Barrel Bushing
- Cabot Reverse Dovetail Front Sight – White Dot or Optional Gold Dot or Tritium
- ACW Fixed Rear Sight – Black Serrated
- Optional Low Mount Adjustable Rear Sight, Black or Tritium Bar
- Beveled Magazine Well
- Premium Sonoran Desert Ironwood Grips
- Wide Range of Custom Optional Grips
- Two 8 Round Magazines
- Cabot Bushing Wrench and Gun Lock
Overall Length: 8.62″
Weight (empty): 37.6 oz.
Weight (full magazine): 45.9 Oz.
Sight Radius 6.515 in.
Barrel Data: Match Grade 1:16″ L.H. Twist, 6 grooves
Accuracy Guarantee Better Than: 1.5″ at 25 yards
To place an order, select your pistol options below. On checkout you will be given the option to pay in full OR place a $2,000 deposit to begin your build. Once we receive your deposit, we will confirm your options and start your Cabot.